This simple video is a quick description of a woman applying makeup to her face in small, descriptive steps. She already appears wearing small amounts of makeup including large amounts of blue eyeshadow as well as lipstick. She then takes a brush and starts to apply tinting hues of color to her upper eyebrows-followed by that, she takes the same brush and applies tinting color to her lower eyelash line. Next, she goes over the pigment once again with her fingers to remove any excess pigment and smooth out the applied pigment. Then she begins to apply another thin mint green layer of pigment to her face using a wider brush. Next she goes over her eye lids again, overlapping the green and blending the colors. Finally she adds eyeliner to her face and she is finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades