Fashion Face shows us how to create a 30's all over face look inspired by Marlene Dietrich. To create this look you will need full coverage foundation, concealer, a range of matte eyeshadow from taupe to brown, eyeshadow brushes, brow highlighter, mascara, liquid eyeliner, false eyelashes, pressed powder, beige contouring powder, powder and contouring brushes, highlighting powder, red lip liner and red lip cream or gloss. Specific brands are used and suggested, but you could create this look at home with the products you have on hand in your makeup case. This is a bit of a long process, but you will end up with a sultry face perfect for a sultry night or a 30's inspired period costume.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades