This video is a guide on how to apply the Marie Antoinette style of makeup. First you apply a Clinique moisturizer. Then apply a base coat of foundation using a brush. Repeat for a second coat. Using a white eye pencil apply to the eye lids and smooth out with an eye brush over entire lid and up to the brow. Make sure you get the inner and outer corners of the eye and under it as well. Using the lightest shade of eye shadow apply to the eyelid. Each step of different colors is blended onto the eye. The next step is to apply eyeliner and then finally blending the white base and red rouge to finish recreating the look of Marie Antoinette.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades