In this video, we learn how to apply a Mardi Gras devious mask with makeup. First, use a sharp black eyeliner pen to draw the mask around your eyes. It should be above your eyebrows and on your cheeks around your nose. After this, color it in with different shades of blue, leaving the center clear. After this, you will apply black eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eyes. Draw out the line on the outer edge to create a cat eye effect. From here, apply false eyelashes on the top of the eye and then mascara on the bottom, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades