Now that you have hit your 30s, it is the perfect time to begin a new skin care routine and try some different makeup styles.
Step 1 Smokey eye
Use the lighter shadow from a eyeshadow stick all over your lid. Next use the darker color in your crease to create depth. Set with a touch of powder.
Example: CoverGirl Smokey Shadow Blast
Step 2 Blush
Don't skip blush. You want to have that same glow that you had in your 20's.
Example: CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones
Step 3 Lipstick
Use a lipstick that has conditioning agents for moisture.
Example: CoverGirl Lip Perfection
Step 4 Powder
Use powder to set your look. If your eyebrows catch too much powder, you can use a clear mascara to tame them.
Example: CoverGirl TruBlends Minerals loose translucent powder and Professional Clear Mascara by CoverGirl
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades