This video shows you how to make monolid eyes look more open and rounded. First, prime your eye. Take a dark green shimmery color and brush that in from your lash line to your eyelid crease. Take a peach shadow and work that in from your crease to below your brow bone. Blend in more green. Blend again. Add vanilla colored shadow on your brow bone to highlight. Now take a lighter shade of green and dab it in the center of the upper lid and highlight with a vanilla color. Line your eyes softly by smudging black shadow on the upper lid and half of the lid on the bottom (the outside half). On the outside of the lower lid, soften with the dark green. Line the rest with the lighter green. Curl your lashes and add mascara to complete the look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades