Learn how to apply makeup for hooded eyes. First apply a light base to the eyes. Use a light shimmery color to the lid using a flat brush. Add a medium to darker color on the crease. Use the darkest color above the crease and blend in well. Small circle motions work best in blending the colors. Use a color close to your skin tone to blend in the area from the tear duct to the eyebrow. line the upper lash line with a silver liner to bring attention. Using a pencil brush, smudge darker color on the lower lashes. Curl lashes, add mascara. Add shimmer on the inner sides of the eyes by the tear ducts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades