If you have dry skin, makeup application can be difficult. Let our celebrity makeup artist, Deborah Altizio, show you how to do makeup for dry skin.
Step 1 Exfoliate
Exfoliate your skin to remove dry, dead skin cells. Makeup will lay better on smooth skin.
Step 2 Foundation
Use a damp sponge to apply foundation.
Example: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation
Step 3 Concealer
Use a creamy concealer under the eyes.
Step 4 Cover blemishes
Use the same creamy concealer to cover blemishes.
Step 5 Blush
Use a cream blush and apply with a brush.
Example: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Blush
Step 6 Eyeshadow
Apply a cream eye shadow with your finger, a brush, or directly from container.
Example: CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast
Step 7 Eyeliner
Warm an eyeliner by rubbing back and forth on your hands and apply to your top lids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades