Deep set eyes can create unique makeup challenges. Aida shows you how to overcome those challenges in this video.
Take a pencil and and place one end on your brow bone and one end on your cheek. If your eye is set back behind the pencil, as opposed to right up on it, you have deep set eyes.
Step 1 Eyeshadow
Use a shimmer eyeshadow and apply on your eye lid directly above the pupil and on the inside corners. Use a deeper color shadow on the outside corners only.
Example: CoverGirl Intense Shadowblast
Step 2 Mascara
Apply mascara to the outer corners of your lashes only.
Example: CoverGirl Lashblast Length
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades