If you have close-set eyes, you can use makeup to make your eyes appear further apart.
Step 1 Prepare
Prepare your eyes first before applying makeup. Use a product that reduces puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles.
Example: Olay Regenerist Anti Aging Eye Roller
Step 2 Eyeshadow
Begin with a cream shadow with a primer to make your eye makeup last all day. Next use a 4 kit palette. Use the light color in the palette to set the cream shadow and highlight the inner corners and brow bone. This will open up the eye. Use the middle color on the lid and the darkest color to contour the crease and outer corners which helps eye appear further apart. Use a brush to blend.
Example: CoverGirl Shadow Blast and CoverGirl 4 Kit eyeshadow palette
Step 3 Mascara
Use mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.
Example: CoverGirl Lash Perfection
Step 4 Lip Color
Always finish your look with lip color.
Example: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades