Scene style makeup is in, and in this video we are given the essentials in creating this sort of look. Beginning as you begin with any makeup, we are advised to apply a base, consisting of either a general foundation or a powder. As we go, the video author offers specific brand recommendations and shows the results, via pictures. Now, after our base, the steps are as follows.
1) Apply your base eyeshadow with a shading brush. Beginning with gold at the top, and moving to a smoky gray. Next is adding black, specifically to the outer corner of your eye. Finishing the shadows up by adding a shiny tan or white to the very top of your eye, near your brow.
2) Liner. Black, naturally. Pencil for bottom, liquid for top. From the bottom eyelid, going slightly past the corner of your eye to form the "cat's eye."
3) Mascara. Black, reasonably heavy.
4) From here it's easy. Adding blush and a bright lipstick of your choice, but most often red or pink, you're almost there.
5) All that's left is the hair. Parting at the side of your choice, you aim the part on a slight angle inward, and sweep your hair finely in the opposing directions on either side of your part, going for a swept over look for your bangs. Now, using whatever product you wish, scrunch up your hair. You want tangles and general disarray, it's what we're going for.
And we're done. It's just that simple, and with this video, you'll have a great step-by-step, picture aided primer on how to get that trendy scene club look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades