Ronnie from Hollywood makeup secrets shows older women (Specifically 60 years and up) how to apply makeup and look young. She starts off with the tip that woman need to moisturize the face before applying foundation. She uses a liquid foundation that is used to moisturize and smooth out wrinkles in the face. The foundation is also applied to the eyelids to smooth out the veins on the eyelids. She then applies concealer that was warmed on her hand to the inner corner under the eyes. After applying a loose powder all over the face, she applies a natural looking eyeshadow on the eyelids. Then to help the eyebrows stand out more she applies a light coat of eyebrow pencil over the brow. She then applies a small amount of mascara on the eyes to help the look finished. To enhance the cheeks she applies a light amount of blush. To finish the look off and help the lips look bigger she applies a light lip liner and lipstick on the lips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades