This how-to video from makeup master Judy demonstrates a pretty bridal look inspired by Carried Underwood. She used mostly MAC cosmetics, specifically URBAN DECAY primer potion, MAC "girl friendly" paint pot, MAC "shore leave" E/S, MAC "cork" E/S, MAC "handwritten" E/S, MAC "rice paper" E/S, LOREAL intense liner, REVLON "frilly white" colorstay pencil eyeliner, RIMMEL waterproof mascara, FACEFRONT COSMETICS survival paint primer, MAC "handwritten" E/S, BEAUTIQUE "natural" lip liner, MAC "2N" lipglass, PONDS face lotion, MAC "NC42" studio fix foundation , MAC "well dressed" blush, MAC "shadester" sculpting powder, and MAC invisible set powder, but similar colors and formulas will create comparable results. Follow along with the steps in this video makeup lesson and learn how to create a pretty bridal look inspired by Carrie Underwood.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades