In this tutorial, we learn how to apply MAC 34 fake eyelashes. First, lift your eyelashes out of the case they come in and lay them on your lash line. If they are too long, cut the ends to fit your eyes. Next, grab your eyelash adhesive and apply it to the strip on the base of the lashes. Let the glue dry for several seconds until it becomes tacky. After this, push the lashes onto the base of the lashes, and use tweezers or your finger to push the lashes on until they are stuck. After this, apply black eyeliner to your eyeline to cover any glue marks and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades