In this tutorial, we learn how to apply Jack Skellington skull Halloween makeup. Start off by applying black eyeliner around your eyes on both the top and the bottom in thick lines. From here, draw a circle around the eyes with black paint and then draw a white circle around the face. Next, fill the white circle completely in with white paint. Now, fill in the black circles with black paint until it's completely finished. Then, use a thin brush to paint on the smile with black and draw on stitches to the smile as well. This will finish you look, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades