Most of us aren't born with thick, long eye lashes, but the intensity of fringe can be increased with some falsies. Individual false eyelashes are more natural looking then the strip kind, but can be a bit trickier to apply. This how-to video gives some tips for using false eyelashes. You'll need individual false eyelashes, special glue, tweezers, and whatever eye makeup you want to put on over. Watch this video tutorial and learn how to attach individual false eyelashes to your eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades