EyeXluvXmakeup shows you how to apply Hello Kitty Too Dolly makeup. For this you will need the Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette, the Hello Kitty tippy blush, Viva Glam V L/G. Using a short haired brush, you need to start by applying a dark blue color on the bottom of top eyelid. Next, use a frosty blue color and blend those two together. On the crease of the eyelid you will add pink and blend that with the frosty blue. Last, you will need to use the frosty blue under the eyes and apply blush on the cheeks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades