Not all Halloween costumes have to be grotesque. This look is a pretty, nature inspired peacock feather eye, that can even be worn in a non-costume way. To create this look, use these MAC cosmetic products Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, BE Mineral Foundation, Mineralize Skinfinish Duo in "Medium Dark," NYX Pinky Blush, Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in "Gold," Blackground Paintpot, Mutiny Pigment, Teal Pigment, Black Tied e/s, Woodwinked e/s, Blacktrack Fluidline, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero," Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara, Fleshpot Lipstick, and Supreme Lipgloss. Follow along with this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to replicate this Halloween peacock feather inspired MAC eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades