Green eye makeup, as shown in this how-to video, is very complimentary to brown eyes. The cosmetics used to create this look are MAC Liner - Teddy, MAC EyeShadows - Juxt, Humid, Juiced, Milani Liner - Golden Eye, NYX EyeShadow - Sahara, Urban Decay EyeShadows - Graffiti, Shag, Maybelline Define-A-Lash (pink bottle) - Very black, Max Factor 2000 Calorie - Black, MAC - Feeling beauty powder, Revlon Colorstay liquid - Caramel, Posner Coverstick - light/med, Revlon Colorstay Concealer - Deep, Mac Blot Powder - Dark, Covergirl Tru Blend powder foundation - Toasted Almond, Milani lip pencil - Timber Brown, and L'Oreal HiP lipgloss - Harmless. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply a green eye makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades