In this video, we learn how to apply green emerald eyeshadow. First, you will need to apply a light green eyeshadow to the entire lid. Brush this on so the color is bright and noticeable. After this, brush on a darker green in the outer crease of the eye and the outer v of the eye. Next, brush on a sparkly green shadow over both the colors and blend them together. Now, apply black eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye. After this, apply black mascara to the top and bottom lashes, then curl the lashes and enjoy your new look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades