Learn how to create a shimmery gold and green eyeshadow look with this how to video. This makeup tutorial uses the following products: water-based mixing medium, a soft white gold base (Gold Dusk pigment), an emerald green base (Emerald Green pigment), an emerald green eyeshadow (Humid eyeshadow), a white gold eyeshadow (Gorgeous Gold, Casablanca), a dirty gold eyeshadow (Rye eyeshadow), a cool mint green eyeshadow (Aquavert), a brow bone color (Casablanca), a black liner (Graphblack technakohl), complimenting blush of your choice (I used Margin blush) and lipstick/lipglass of your choice (I chose Curtsy lipstick with Moonstone lipglass).
You will need the following tools: a good blending brush (Philosophy Shadow brush), small crease brush (219), and two flat, short bristled brushes to apply wet pigments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades