Kandee shows us how to apply a glamorous makeup look for your wedding in this video tutorial. To begin, apply foundation to your entire face, followed by a blush on the apples of the cheeks. After this, fill in your eyebrows to the appropriate color that matches your hair. Next, you will want to apply a silver eyeshadow along the brow bone and on the entire eyelid. Next, apply eyeliner to your top and bottom lashes. Now you will apply a black eyeshadow to the outer edge of your eye and into the crease of it. Use a blending brush to blend the entire eye together. To finish, apply mascara to the eyelashes and lower lashes. You can also apply fake eyelashes for a longer more glamorous look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades