It's hard to picture Old Hollywood stars like Marilyn Monroe and Ava Gardner without their cherry red lips and thick black liner. Thanks to these timelessly glamorous stars, the retro pin up makeup look has been prized by women for decades.
With bold colors and minimal application, the pretty look turns any 21st century girl into a bonafide MGM screen siren. Check this look out for yourself (and try it if you like it!) by watching this video.
compact: Diorskin Nude 020
light eye shadow: Chanel 60 ivory
grey eye shadow: Sisley 17 stardust
mascara: Lancome Hypnose
eyebrow palette: Sephora 01
blush: Chanel 55 in love
lipgloass: Christian Dior Addict Ultra Gloss 767
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades