In this tutorial, we learn how to apply full coverage evening foundation. First, you will want to apply a cream that has Silica in it, which will fill in any fine lines. Next, you will want to apply a powder foundation, something like Mac StudioFix Full Coverage Foundation. Make sure you use a brush on your skin to apply evenly. Next, if have you have light skin, you can apply your favorite type of powder bronzer on your cheeks with a kabuki brush. Now, apply concealer underneath your eyes on both sides so it's a little big lighter than the rest of your face, then cover your whole face with a transparent powder. This will give you a flawless makeup look in just minutes for a great evening look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades