A natural makeup look really brings out the most beauty. Follow these steps for an easy, breezy, natural makeup look.
Step 1 Foundation
Since we want to keep the look natural, just apply foundation where you need a bit of coverage to even out your skin tone.
Step 2 Eyeshadow
An eyeshadow that is close to your skin tone with a bit of iridescence is best. Make sure to highlight your brow bone.
Example: CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast Shadow
Step 3 Blush
A gel or cream blush gives just a wash of color for a naturally flushed look.
Step 4 Lip Stain
For that bitten, natural look use a lip stain in a lighter color, close to your natural lip color.
Example: CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain
Step 5 Eyebrows
Groomed eye brows are always in style. Fill in sparse spots with a brow pencil and use a clear gel to tame any unruly hairs.
Step 6 Concealer
Use concealer last so you don't wipe it away when applying other products.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades