This video shows how to apply a liquid foundation with the 190 brush. The problem with this brush is that it leaves a lot of streaks in your makeup.
Pour a bit of the foundation onto the back of your hand. Then spritz your face, hand and the brush with a little water. Dip the brush into the foundation and begin to apply it where you need it on your face. To avoid streaks, check your face in the mirror repeatedly as you work to make sure you are blending carefully.
Once the foundation is on, it‚Äôs time to apply blush to the cheekbones. The 116 brush is recommended for this.
Finishing with a setting powder will minimize streaking and give a nicer finish. Using the 150 brush, dip it into the powder and tap it all over your face, making sure it is nicely blended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades