In this video, we learn how to apply false eyelashes. First, take your eyelashes and pull them down off the container, then wiggle the spine and make sure they will fit your eyes. Next, put some eyelash glue onto the back of your hand and then apply the glue to an eyeliner brush. Once the glue becomes tacky, add on your fake eyelashes. Use tweezers to push the eyelashes onto your eyelids and push them in until they have stuck to your eye. Let the lashes dry for several minutes, then cover up any glue marks with black liquid eyeliner. This is a great way to save time rather than putting eyelashes on other ways.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades