Tiffany D from Makeup by Tiffany D as seen on YouTube teaches how to apply a smoky fall green eyeshadow look to eyes. Apply a creasing product to the eyelid, and a black eyeshadow base then blend with a blending brush. Apply the first shade of green eyeshadow to lower middle and center of eyelid. (Can apply second green eyeshadow color if desired to outer corner eyelid). Apply the third lighter green eyeshadow color in the tear duct area, sweeping upward. Apply the fourth eyeshadow color in the outer "v" and crease of the eyelid, then blend with small blending brush. Frost brow line with white eyeshadow. Line lower lash and water line with green eyeliner. Complete the look with a thin line of black eyeliner and black mascara on upper eyelid and lashes. Follow these steps to get a dramatic smoky green eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades