Want to highlight all the beautiful things about your face? Watch this video to learn how to apply highlighter to your face to bring out your inner beauty.
Step 1 Where
You should apply to the following areas: mid-forehead, brow bone, cheekbone, bridge of your nose, jawline, cupid's bow, and you chin.
Step 2 What kind of highlighter
For cream, stick or pen form, use your fingers or a sponge to apply. For powder, use a makeup brush with stiff bristles.
Step 3 Foundation first
If your skin tone is uneven, apply some foundation first.
Step 4 Highlight
Apply highlighter sparingly in a circular motion on your cheekbones and and up-and-down motion for your other areas.
- Use a sponge to take off any excess when you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades