Eyeshadow can really make your eyes stand out if you choose the one that compliments your eye color. In this video, Aida shows us which colors compliment certain eye colors.
Step 1 Blue:
Pick out a palette with blue, green and neutral brown colors that is designed to bring out your blue eyes. If you are blond, make sure to fill in your brows and use brown mascara.
Example: CoverGirl Exact Eyelights in Radiant Blues
Step 2 Green:
Green eyes really pop with purple and pink eye shadows. Hair color is another great way to make your eyes pop. Consider going brunette, black, or auburn. Wear warm red tones for lips.
Example: CoverGirl Lip Perfection
Step 3 Hazel:
Brown, green and taupe shadows play up multi-colored hazel eyes. Purple is a good choice as well. Use a lip balm with a little sparkle to bring out your eyes too.
Example: CoverGirl Exact Eyelights in Majestic Hazels, NatureLuxe lip balm
Step 4 Brown:
Neutral palettes with blues work well with brown eyes. Consider blue eyeliner and mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades