In this video, we learn how to apply eyeshadow. First, you need to see what your skin tone is and research colors that work best with it. Then, you need to get the right tools. Once you have the right brushes and eyeshadow colors, you are ready to apply. Some brushes that might work include: fluffy, straight, small and large. Now, close your eyes and dab the eyeshadow onto your choice of brush. Brush the color all over the eye, making it darker on the end of the outer edge of the eye. Then, apply a lighter color underneath the eyebrow to create a highlight. Then, apply a darker eyeliner than the eyeshadow and you will be finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades