This tutorial will show you how to apply basic eyeshadow for beginners, regardless of your skin tone. A lighter eyeshadow should be used on your actual eyelids, ending at your crease, so that this lighter color may be able to absorb other further eyeshadow colors. A darker color should be used on the eyelid crease itself in order to make your eyelid more prominent. A matte color should also be used above the crease, extending towards your brow bone in order to enhance your eyes. For any beginner who does not know much about how to apply eyeshadow, this tutorial is the one for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades