This video shows you how to apply eyeshadow on your upper and lower lash lines to look like eyeliner. You would need a Q-Tip and any color eyeshadow that you like - though the instructor recommends dark eyeshadow so it will look the most like actual eyeliner. You take your Q-Tip, bend it, and wet the tip. You then take the dampened Q-Tip and dip it in your powder eyeshadow. This creates a paste type effect. Now you can draw the q-tip across your upper lid, close to the lashes, and it will look like eyeliner- only have greater staying power.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades