Learn how you can create a makeup look inspired by Picasso's The Old Guitar Player from his Blue Period with this tutorial. The following products are used to create this look: Kat Von D Beethoven Eyeshadow Palette
colors: lucifer, speed blue, raxor gray, tequila, 88 eyeshadow palette from Coastalscents, L'Oreal HIP cream liner in black, Rimmel eye kohl in white, NYC black liner, Fresh Supernova Mascara, Rimmel bronzer, and Sephora harmony lip gloss palette. Watch this makeup how to video and you will be able to apply this Picasso's blue period inspired look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades