In this video from alyssaxabscission we learn how to apply emo makeup for a concert or a night out. Start with a primer on your eyelids. She uses orange-gold but any color can be used. Apply it to the inner corner up the upper lid. Use black and put it on the outer corner and crease of the eye. Make sharp wings on the outer corner like a cat. Next use a darker black to make it more defined. Now put black eyeliner on the upper and lower water line. Next line the top of the eyes very thin. Now use black to line the outer corner of the lower lid. Blend into the wing. Not too thick. Now put more color on the inner corners of the eyes. Next curl your lashes. Then apply mascara. For her lips she just uses lip balm and concealer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades