This video shows you how to create the basic smoky eye makeup. You should start off by applying a primer on your lid and up to your brow. On your eyelid up to the crease apply a light color - almost white or gray. Pat silver on top of that. Smoke out your eyes with the charcoal eye color. Add depth with the black eyeshadow. Next, highlight with a neutral color. Dab white eyeshadow to your tear ducts. Add black eyeshadow to your lower lid as eyeliner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades