This tutorial is perfect for beginners to learn how to apply dramatic eyeshadow correctly. This technique will require several layers of eyeshadow to be applied and if done correctly, will highlight and bring attention to your eyes. First apply lighter shades of eyeshadow to your eyelids, stopping at the crease. You can then layer and blend colors on top of this, with increasingly dark colors towards the outside of your eyelid crease. A matte color should be used which matches your eye color extending upwards to the brow line in order to blend in more color. By using these blending techniques, a beginner should be able to learn how to apply eyeshadow in a dramatic way which will not be too overbearing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades