The first thing to do to prepare to apply your drag queen makeup look is to pin back all your hair so it is not in your face. Make sure your face is clean before applying make up. Begin by applying pear soap to your eyebrows with a small brush. Brush on your neutral powder. Paint over your eyebrows so it looks like they are not there. Apply powder to blend in. Use eye-shadow to trace just above your eyeball. Use an eyebrow pencil to draw new eyebrows that have a higher arc than your natural ones. Apply silver shadow to your natural brows. Blend in for shimmer. Apply your eyeliner. Use dark shadow to blend in around your eyeliner and just above the eyeball. Blend in underneath the eyelid also. Your eyes should look very dark. Use silver to blend in inside the eye for a light, shimmery look. Then you are going to apply glitter to your eyelids on the light areas. Use dark powder to bring out cheekbones. Glue on your eyelashes. Trace your lips and apply lipstick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades