Create this dramatic eye look with dark blue and black eyeshadow, with this how to video. this makeup tutorial uses the following products:
-MAC paint "Untitled"
-Lily Lolo foundation "Candy Cane"
-MAC shadestick "Sharkskin"
-Urban Decay eye shadow "Mary Jane"
-MAC pigment "Blue"
-Shu Uemura eye shadow "ME Blue 650"
-Shu Uemura eye shadow "ME Black 990"
-Go Cosmetics eye shadow trio "Grey, white and black"
-Shu Uemura drawing pencil "ME Blue"
-Gosh eye liner "Black Ink"
-Milani bronzer "Touch O Sun"
-Milani blusher "Sweet Cheeks"
-MAC msf "Glissade"
-Lancome lipstick "Beige Reflect"
-MAC lipglass "Viva Glam V"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades