Blush comes in different forms and each can be tricky to apply. Follow these steps on how to correctly apply cream, liquid, and powder blush so that you don't look like a clown.
Step 1 Powder Blush
Powder blush works for everyone. Use a medium-sized brush to control the amount of color and contour your cheeks. Hold the brush vertically to dab color on and build to your desired look.
Step 2 Cream Blush
Cream blush works best for dry or mature skin. Apply with your middle finger to the apple of your cheek and blend upwards and outwards. Use your ring finger to blend.
Step 3 Liquid Blush
Liquid blush works best for oilier skin. Use the back of your hand as your palette and apply like cream. Liquid blush dries very quickly, so work fast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades