It is a demonstration of a cream blush with a # 130. We will be using a steela convertible collar and a color called camellia which is #1 and is used mostly as a blush which nice and bronzy. You firstly stamp the brush onto the blush and then lightly tap the brush onto your hand first so as to ensure you won't have too much of blush on your face.
Then you stamp it and swirl it on the apples of the cheek and restrict it till that area in an oval shaped face. A straight face will have straight strokes across the face. The blending helps it to mix with the skin color.
this will help you to define your cheeks very well.
A regular blush layer over the cream blush will help you to lock the cream blush and make it last a full day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades