A combination of red and gold eyeshadow is great for emphasizing green eyes - this is because red and gold are complementary colors to green. For the base, apply a clear or skin-colored base to the entire eye area. Use a highlight base just beneath your eyebrows. Blend it in. Use a black liquid base on the upper eyelid. For eyeshadow, start off with a shimmery gold by putting it in the inner corners of the upper lid. Take your red and start off slightly in the middle of your eye, where you left off with the gold. Cover the entire lid and make sure to blend it in. Use a darker red for the outer corner. Add mascara or eyeliner to the lower lid and you're all set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades