In this video, we learn how to apply copper eyeshadow for a summer look. First, apply a base on your lid using a MAC Paint Pot. Now, take a dark brown color that has shimmer to it and apply it to the crease of the eye. Apply a light brown or copper color to the entire lid after this, then blend the two colors together. Add more color to make it brighter, then apply black eyeliner on both the top and bottom of the eyes. Next, apply false lashes to the upper eyelid, then apply mascara to the bottom of the eye. Finish the look with a dark pink lipstick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades