In her music video for "Not Myself Tonight," Christina Aguilera engages in some, er, racy antics, such as humping a guy with minimal clothing and practicing bondage/bdsm. All in a day's work for shock queen Aguilera, right?
Draw inspiration from her avant garde antics by integrating the bold colors Aguilera used in her makeup look into your own look. Shockingly dark blacks, reds, and bronzes will help elevate your face from blah to bombshell.
Products used: MAC | Painterly Paint Pot MAC | Gesso MAC | Copperplate MAC | Typographic MAC | Pale Yellow Pencil MAC | Pro Lash MAC | Cherry Liner MAC | Seriously Riche Lipstick MAC | Solar Riche Bronzer MAC | #7 and #35 lashes MAC | Select Sheer Powder Dior | Iconic Mascara Chanel | Matte Lumiere Foundatio
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades