In this video, we learn how to apply burnt orange to eyes for this fall. Start out by applying primer to your eyelids, followed by using airbrush foundation over your entire face. Next, find a burnt orange colored eyeshadow from any brand, and brush it on the crease of your eye. Next, brush a copper color onto your eyelid, then brush the burnt orange color on the outside crease of your eye and blend into the middle of your eye. Then, brush the color lightly on the bottom waterline of your eye. After this, brush a brown eyeshadow on the outer v and crease of your eye, then blend. Apply black eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye, then apply false eyelashes to the top of the eye, followed b mascara. This will finish your burnt orange makeup look, perfect for fall!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades