Sun-kissed skin is beautiful. But bronzer is the way to go for an instant, natural glow without subjecting your skin to harmful rays. In the video, we show you how to pick the right color and apply it.
Step 1 Skin Type
There are different types of bronzers to choose from. Powder works well for oily skin. Cream formulas are better for dryer or mature skin.
Step 2 Shade
Pick a color within two shades or your natural skin tone. Nothing with too much orange, you don't want to look like an Oompa Loompa!
Step 3 Make a "3"
With a big brush, apply bronzer in a "3" shape on the forehead, cheekbones, and jawline.
- Use an apricot or peach colored blush for an extra glow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades