In order to apply MAC black style makeup, you'll need the following: primer, a black base, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, lipstick, and a liquid liner. Add a primer on your eyes. Use a black base on your lower lid. Blend it in very well. Next use a little silver in the inner corner of your eye. Use a purplish shadow from the center of the eyelid outward. Blend it well. Blend it up, in order to create a cat eye effect. You can use a brush to help you. Use a black eye shadow in the crease. Extend the black under the lower lashes. Use a blue liquid liner to line your water line. You could use purple instead, if you don't have purple. Apply a bone color to brow bone. Apply mascara. Choose a pink blush for your cheeks and a pale nude lipstick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades