Pop/R&B singer Ashanti is the basis of this pretty silver and grey eye look. This how-to video demonstrates how to replicate this look that will really define your eyes. The cosmetic products used to create this look are Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Makeup Forever HD Powder, Mineralize Skinfinish Duo in "Medium Dark," Mineralize Blush in "Pleasantry," Cream Color Base in "Pearl," Painterly Paintpot, Platinum Pigment, Concrete e/s, Kid e/s, Brule e/s, White Frost e/s, Blacktrack Fluidline, Loreal Voluminous Mascara, California Dreamin' Lipstick, and Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create an Ashanti inspired MAC makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades