In this video, we learn how to apply and blend eyeshadow. First, you want to start by adding a primer to your eyelids. Now, use a large brush to brush a light shadow onto your entire eyelid. After this, use a smaller brush to brush a lighter shadow onto the inner crease of your eye and underneath the eyebrow. After this, use a brush to apply a dark shadow to the outer crease of the eye, then blend with the lighter shade. Next, paint a darker color on the outer v of the eye and continue to blend with the other colors. When you have finished blending, you can choose to add in more colors and then finish your eye makeup how you prefer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades