Even, natural-looking foundation that covers up redness and flaws but doesn't look caked on or fake is the desired basis of any makeup look. But it just so happens that the rudimentary skill of applying foundation evenly is one of the hardest for women to master.
So if you've never applied foundation before or if you need some pointers on perfecting your application, check out this makeup tutorial for Foundation 101.
Remember, caked-on foundation is 'human error' - you caked that on your skin! By applying too much initially. So this 17min in-depth video talks about proper way to match your foundation, prep & priming the skin, preferred application technique on applying cream foundation, and setting tips. This also applies to mousse, gels, and tube foundations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades